Protection of Personal Data
Information About the Protection of Personal Data
General Information About the Law
April March 24, 2016, the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data was adopted and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016.
32 Of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 entitled Enforcement.according to the article of this law; 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15 th, 16 th, 17 th and 18 th April 2016 after six months from the date of publication of the article, after 6 months from the date of 07 October 07 2016 from so entered into force.
Law No. 6698 on personal data protection in the processing of personal data, particularly to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy and comply with the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data was adopted in order to regulate the procedures and principles should.
Data Officer Information
As 1001 Global Fashion Foreign Trade Limited, which publishes corporate information in detail on our website, we publish this information about your personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 as a Data Officer in the capacity of publishing this information text about your personal data. As a 1001 Global Fashion Foreign Trade Limited Company, we will store, use, delete and/or anonymize the personal information of our customers in accordance with Law No. 6698. 1001 Global Fashion Foreign Trade Limited reserves the right to update the Disclosure text about the Protection of this Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made to the applicable legislation.
How Will Your Personal Data Be Processed?
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on personal data protection, 1001 as a foreign trade company global fashion, in his capacity as Data responsible for our company, your personal data that you share with completely or partially automated, with the record to be part of any data recording system or non-automatic means obtaining, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, can be obtained by making, any actions performed on the data, such as classifying or preventing its use, may be performed by us.
What are the Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data?
The services we provide, legislation, contracts in accordance with the requirements of technology and be able to do that we offer in order to improve our products and services, judicial and administrative authorities of internal affairs to the ministry prescribed to storing the information, reporting, and disclosure fulfill our obligations to, advertising and promotional activities, the personal data you share with us with the purpose to analyze our customer portfolio No. 6698 we will handle in accordance with the personal data protection law and related regulations.
For What Purpose Does Your Personal Data Use It?
- Save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To contact our customers about the terms, current status and updates of the contracts concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance sales agreement and Consumer Protection, to be able to provide the necessary information,
- Electronic (internet/mobile, etc.) or arrange all the records and documents that will be the basis for processing in a paper environment,
- To fulfill the obligations assumed in accordance with the contracts concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance sales agreement and Consumer Protection,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to be able to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to transfer campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to recognize and use our customers who make purchases from websites and/or mobile applications in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted organizations in this context,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions related to our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and exercise our rights arising from the applicable legislation,
Information About the Persons or Organizations to Which We May Transfer Your Personal Data
For the above mentioned purposes, your personal data that you share with us can be passed on people / organizations; the Ministry of internal affairs, governors ' offices, institutions and other public authorities where we are connected to a direct or indirect shareholder of Foreign Trade Limited Company 1001 TÜZÜN global fashion companies, our main shareholder, including direct / indirect domestic / international our subsidiaries; our activities to conduct the service we received, we cooperate, the program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other 3. they are people.
How is your personal data collected?
What are your rights under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698?
Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data No. 11.the article entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, your rights after this date are as follows.
Everyone is interested in themselves by contacting the data officer;
• Find out if personal data has been processed,
• Request information about it if personal data has been processed,
• Find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
• Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• 7 Of the Law.request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in the Article,
• Request notification of transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Objection to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request compensation for damage in case of damage caused by illegal processing of personal data,
he has the rights.
It is possible to exercise your rights under this article by making a written request to our company through any channel, and the costs incurred by our Company to ensure that your requests are fulfilled are entitled 13 of the KVKK entitled “Application to the Data officer”. we reserve the right to request it from you according to the tariff specified in the article.
For any questions and comments about your personal data, contact us [email protected] you can contact us at any time at our e-mail address.